- Informational Press Releases: You will have a lot better results if you address me by name, include a brief introduction as to why your campaign is directly relevant to military spouses, and let me know specifically what you would like from me and what resources you are able to provide (access to experts, original articles, etc.). I am interested in hearing about initiatives, especially charity projects or profiles of exceptional military spouses, that are highly relevant to military families. If the project is relevant, I may contact you for additional information or to express interest in an interview or an original guest post from your expert. I do not copy and paste press releases and do not provide free advertising for businesses.
- Social Media Consulting: I provide professional strategy-level social media consulting and implementation of blog and twitter campaigns. I have worked on national campaigns before and will be happy to provide you with references.
- Serving as a Panelist/Hostess: As one of the first SpouseBuzz Live Panelists and an active participant in military communities, I would be happy to speak at or host a relevant event. I have won awards for my volunteer contributions to the Military community and hold my B.A. from Yale and my Ed.M. from Harvard. I have experience leading discussions and speaking in front of gatherings large and small.
- Product Reviews: I am happy to consider books about or for military spouses for review. Most other product reviews are rarely an editorial fit at Army Wives’ Lives. If you have a book or other product that is directly relevant to military spouses, please feel free to contact me. Otherwise, at Mamanista.com my co-editor and I review family-friendly products for children and parents. Please see our submissions guidelines and information at Mamanista.com.
- Contests: Most contests are done in conjunction with our Military Spouse Carnivals. Prizes for carnivals should be family-friendly and offer significant value to my readers. For most companies, I will charge a placement fee for my time but may wave this for small businesses. Either way, any compensation will be clearly noted.
- Conference Sponsorships: I attend a limited number of conferences during the year and would be happy to discuss sponsorship opportunities. If I believe in a brand, I make a knowledgeable and genuine advocate. I am also happy to discuss offering a scholarship to my readership to give them the opportunity to travel to conferences.
- Advertising: I offer limited advertising at Army Wives Lives.
Please contact me: candace [at] armywiveslives.com
If you would like to connect on various social networking sites, I’d love to chat with you about military spouse issues, education, volunteering, baby products, and natural parenting. Continue the discussion at: